October 24, 2009

Kudzu Blossom Quilt Shop

While visiting my mom recently, I had the opportunity to visit Kudzu Blossom Quilt Shop in Montgomery, Alabama. I snapped a few pictures to share.

Great selection Civil War reproduction fabrics.

It's a shame I'm not better at photography. These sample quilts are amazing. I guess you'll just have to go there yourself to see them in person!
They have their own little Schnibbles parade going on. Schnibbles quilts are hanging all over the store. They stock tons of the patterns and have a huge slection of charm packs. And really nice batik fabrics.

The store is like Moda Heaven. You'll find so many pre-cut fabrics and kits.
If you're anywhere close to Montgomery, do stop by and visit the shop. The ladies there are so sweet and helpful, and I'll bet you can find something you just can't live without.

Happy Saturday!
Kim

20 comments:

Darlene said...

Lots of pretties! (did you get my e-mail - haven't heard from you?) :-)

onlymehere said...

Oh, I wish I was close! I see so much I like. Okay, so maybe it's a good thing I live far away so my family can still eat bz I think I'd spend all my money here, lol!

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing .... love the store.

Anonymous said...

Makes visits to mom's even better! :-)

*karendianne. said...

Kim! Great treat. For you and for us. I love the way they have a whole entire row of fabrics up high to see. That really grabs the eye, doesn't it?

Karen said...

Looks like the shop has lots to pick from and something for everyone.
Do they sell Kudzu jelly? I bought some one time.

Jocelyn said...

Wow this looks like a great place to visit!

Cornfield Quilter said...

OMG! I would do too much damage to my bank account in that store. LOL Thanks for the eye candy, I can at least look at your pix and drool. :D

sewfunquilts said...

Ahhhhhhhh! I've got to close my eyes to rest them from seeing sew much eye candy! Moda Heaven...I like that.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Carol said...

WOW! I'll have to come home from Birmingham that way next time. Thanks for sharing.

Millie said...

What a great store...thanks for sharing all the great eye candy pictures.

a good yarn said...

Such a terrific collections of fabrics, patterns and kits. A quilter's paradise. Lucky you! Ann :)

QuiltSue said...

What a fabulous looking shop. I love the look of their fabrics, so I think it's a good thing I don't live anywhere near. I'd have enough fabrics to open my own shop, but never enough money to buy food!

antique quilter said...

looks like a quilt shop I would like to visit!
thanks for sharing the pictures
Kathie

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh My!!! Now this is my kind of quilt shop!!!
I could stay in there for hours!!!

Karen said...

That looks like a fun place to shop! Hope you had a good visit with your Mom! :0)

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

no idea if i'll ever be in that area... but what a cute shop!! i'll add it to my one day list anyway!!

Cheryl said...

Boy, I would love to visit that shop!! Thanks for a great quilt shop tour.

The Rabbit Factory said...

What a beautifully displayed quilted shop! Wish I lived close by!

QuilterDeb said...

You can make a virtual visit to Kudzu Blossom Quilt Shop at www.kudzuquiltshop.com.