I haven't accomplished a lot lately, unless you consider buying fabric an accomplishment. I do. I get a little overwhelmed with all the choices, styles, and colors. I love that we have so many options, but fabric shopping without a plan is dangerous.
Over the weekend, I worked on this quilt for a co-worker who's having a baby really soon. Actually, his wife will be having the baby. I'll share better pictures after it's quilted. I still need to trim the blocks and sew them together. It's made entirely from scraps, and it's the easiest quilt ever. Seriously.
Since I'm not always able to share what I'm working on, and struggle to think of anything interesting to blab about, I got a giggle from this post by Dawn at Linen Closet Quilts. Too funny!
So it's time to announce the winner of Sue Abrey's new book, Pick Four. Congratulations to Happy Cottage Quilter! If you'll send me your mailing address, your book will be on its way soon.
If you haven't visited all the stops on the Pick Four Blog Hop, there's still time. Here are the remaining stops:
- Sunday, August 28 - Barb at Bejeweled Quilts by Barb (giveaway open until 9/3)
- Monday, August 29 - Darlene at Insights from SewCalGal (giveaway open until 9/4)
- Tuesday, August 30 - Lynn at Sew'n Wild Oaks (giveaway open until 9/3)
- TODAY, August 31 - Paulette at Sweet P Quilting
- Thursday, September 1 - Trudi at Quilting Prolifically
- Friday, September 2 - Hazel at Cotton Cocktails
See you at Paulette's!